Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pre-Weigh in…

It's the day before my weigh in, I'm a little excited and nervous at the same time. I've been really good for the past week. Drank all my water, stayed within my points ranges... didn't go over my flex points. I still have three left for today.

I guess I'm a little nervous that I'll go over my last day before weigh in, which would suck if I did. Here's my plan to stay within points:

1 Weight Watcher's Chocolate Shake with 1 cup fat free milk - 3

1 cup cheerios with 1/2 cup fat free milk - 3

1 Fiber One bar - 2

2 chicken legs flavored with chipotle in adobe, 2 turkey bacon strips, and salad - 3

1 cup of grapes - 1

1 Fiber One bar - 2

I'm not sure what's for dinner... maybe a chicken sandwich, or BLT... maybe a salad. Then a snack before bed.

My meetings at 12:15, I can't eat before then. It's going to be a challenge considering I get up at 5:30am... I'll be starved and thirsty by noon. What I'll do is buy a sandwich or something before my meeting, weigh in and before the meeting starts I'll have some.

Wish me luck. Keep an eye out tomorrow afternoon for my first weigh in results!

No comments: