Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mixed Emotions

2 more days until weigh-in, and well since I've stuck to program all week I couldn't keep my curiosity down and broke one of the Weight Watcher rules. I got on the scale this morning, and was disappointed... it showed only .2 of a loss. It could be little more than .2 because my scale only breaks it down to .5 and theirs to .2 - either way it couldn't be more than a pound. So disappointing...

I was hoping for at least a pound loss. I'm sure it's not because I did anything wrong, but just because I had such a huge loss last week and my body is still adjusting... or it could be because I finished my last 2 bottles of water last night passed mid-night and it was only about 6 hours later that I got on the scale.

I'm still going to hope for at least a pound loss, but if I have less than that... that's okay too... like I always say, "A Loss is a Loss regardless of the number".

Recently on my online Weight Watcher group someone who didn't have very much of a loss (or none at all - can't remember, not important part) said she was okay with the outcome of that weigh-in because she was in this for the long haul. That made so much sense to me, and was very inspiring... that's the attitude I want to have...

I'm in this for the long haul, so regardless of what the scale says on weigh-in day... I'm going to stay motivated and on program.

No comments: