Thursday, September 18, 2008

DARN YOU TOM!

I weighed in today... there's good news and bad news. The good news is... I lost this week! The bad news is it was only .2.

Part of me felt a bit discouraged when I seen the scale, but the other part of me knows that this is TOM's fault, because I know I did GREAT on program this week. I saved a few points here and there, drank all my water... got in a lot of veggies, etc.

The other part of me can't wait for next week... I know I'll a nice loss.

This week I want to work on getting in more fruits and vegetables, also to drink my water in a timely manner... not drinking like crazy right before I go to bed. Also this week I might try Weight Watchers Infamous Zero Point Soup. In all the years I've been with Weight Watchers I have NEVER tried making or have tasted the soup... crazy, huh.

I've had subways and Fiber One bars, and water today... so I've better get going so I can go journal those...

No comments: