Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday

Nothing special going on here... Day 3 of Detox... not to hard. I should have a nice loss this week. A little behind in my water drinking today... but will be caught up by the end of the night. I drink 8 glasses a day of water. I don't count other drinks as water - I know Weight Watchers' says it's okay to do so, I don't think so.

I'll hit my 5 mile walking goal today. I aim to walk 5 miles on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays... and on Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 miles. On the weekends I don't set any goals - just to stay On Program, which I've been pretty good about.
To speed up my loss rate I rarely use any of my activity points or flex points. I aim to earn 28 activity points a week... sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't. Usually depends on if I have an active weekend.

So far today I've walked 5811 steps = 2.38... I haven't exercised today, that's another 3 miles I'll get in today... not bad. I'll complete about 7 miles of walking today, not bad.

No comments: