Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Emotions, Food, Less of Me...

I know I didn't announce it but did change my stats on the side... but last Thursday I weighed in at 169! YEAH BABY! I'M 160-SOMETHING NOW! Down 27.2 pounds!

This week has been an emotional roller coaster... Ross is back... and it just intensified everything I was feeling before. I've done some not so good eatting... not crazy stuff but not on my Fat Smash Diet... I am pretty sure I've stayed with in my points but had restricted food. I think I'll still be at 169 but gained a few ounces... I'm re-dedicating myself tomorrow back to the Fat Smash Diet. TOMORROW!

I have kept up my working out... kicking ass in that department!

Ross got back on Friday... and we've been doing a lot of talking and texting. It feels good to have contact with him. He's means a lot to me and I'm happy he made it back safely. I love that man!

Today, I'm trying to eat super light because tomorrow's weigh in. I had a Weight Watcher's Smoothie for breakfast... gonna have some veggies for lunch, possibly a fruit too... and for dinner another smoothie... with TONS of water!

Wish me luck tomorrow!

5 comments:

~Oct said...

congrats!! I'm looking forward to the 160's myself. I'm eight pounds away. So close but so far and I'm not stopping there. Good luck at your weigh-in tomorrow.

One Pretty Little Box said...

Congratulations! Keep up that working hard and you will do your 33 by 33 with a bit to spare! Yahoo!

Mrs Swan said...

WHoo hoo! Your doing great!

Rosie said...

Oct: Sorry it took me so long to reply to this comment... Thank you. How are you doing now? Are you in the 160's yet? Now I'm shoveling my way out of the 160's and looking forward to the 140's. I'm excited.

SHEILA: Thank you. I think so. I'm excited about the weight peeling off... all it took was a little dedication and work. Sometimes I can't believe I'm actually doing it.

Rosie said...

SWAN: Thank you... now the trick is to keep the momentum going.