Friday, November 01, 2013

November Goals

I borrow this idea from my friend Hollie of SkinnyHollie.com... it's nothing but still an awesome idea that I need to remember to go more often. Set goals and state them clearly.
I know 14.7lbs is a lot to lose in a month, but it is my first month on a fresh start. I've also got a head start by a week. I'm hoping to have lost a few pound this week.

This past week (fresh start) I've been a little wonky on the water drinking. There are 30 days in November. 30 times 8 is 240 glasses of water, so I left a little leeway for a missed glass here an there. It's all about baby steps.

My goal for now is to workout every other day, so far this week I was suppose to workout 4 times, provided I workout tomorrow I would have missed 1 workout. But 3 times in a week is better than I've been lately. Did I mention baby steps? 30 days divided by 2 is 15 workouts... again I'm not trying to set myself up for failure like I have in the past. So my goal is 12 this month. 

I've been keeping score on the right side bio area. 

So do you set monthly, weekly, daily goals? If so... what are they?

No comments: