Thursday, October 31, 2013

This Wonder Woman Might of had too Much Wonder Bread

I'm finishing off the night with no more points left. Which is way better than negative points! I'll earn more extra points tomorrow during my workout... I'm aiming to earn 10 for the total day on Friday.

I didn't do too bad. After I ate my small mountain of candy, journaled it and found that I wasted 20 points on tiny candy bars I called it quits and stuck to healthier food the rest of the day. I know that doesn't sound like much but really that was a big accomplishment for me.
  A couple of months ago I decided I was going to dress as Wonder Woman for Halloween. What got into me... I don't know.  I went online ebay to look for an inexpensive costume... found one for under $22.00! Awesome! Great! The only problem was that it was coming from China (chances were the sizes would be wrong and most likely run small - but I was keeping my fingers crossed that the sizes would run big) and the ad was labeled One Size - S/M.

Now me being 40 lbs over weight I don't know what made me think I could fit into a S/M... I guess I was hopeful and focusing on the "One Size" part of the label, ignoring the "S/M" part.
When it got here I couldn't get it on from the top or the bottom! Wouldn't fit over my shoulders or over my hips. I was determined, I was motivated... by gosh I was going to wear this costume for Halloween even if I just wore it to spin around in circles in my living room - I was going to be Wonder Woman!

That determination, that motivation lasted a whole 2-3 days, then I completely forgot about I even brought it until a few days ago when I was cleaning out my closet and came across it.

I came home today from work and just for kicks attempted to get the costume on... and Holy Moly I got that bad boy on. But I didn't quite look like the Wonder Woman from Ebay... I looked way wider than I should have, and my waist wasn't going in the way it should be.. I tried to blame it on the fact that the costume was sent wasn't exactly the same costume in the ad, which could have had about 1% to do with why I didn't look so hot in this get up. :o/
I don't know what I was thinking...

Even thought I was not happy with the total end results, I was thrilled I got it on over my hips. I quickly took it off and put it away. I'm going to save it for next year!

I vow to be Wonder Woman next year in this exact costume and look Wonderful! I might not quite look exactly like the Ebay Wonder Woman... but I plan on being close!


 
I've got my work cut out for me. I can do it!

WONDER WOMAN!

No comments: