Saturday, January 19, 2013

BIG NEWS!!!

GUESS WHO WAS CHOSEN TO BE THE VERY FIRST WEIGHT WATCHER'S OFFICIAL SPOKESPERSON BLOGGER?

YES! YOURS TRULY.. MOI!

Okay well not OFFICIAL spokesperson... but I have OFFICIALLY joined Weight Watchers Online and I am nominating and electing myself as the Unofficial Weight Watcher's Spokesperson Blogger.

My starting weight - as of this am... 168.2 - I officially have 28.2 more pounds to go!

I'm excited and pumped.

We are starting a biggest loser contest at work on Monday... my concern isn't even about winning... I feel like I have that in the bag... my concern is what if I reach my goal weight before the 12 weeks... what will I do? :op

Weight Watchers Lifetime... HERE I COME!

2 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

LOL Your silly! Can't wait to see you lose those pounds!

Rosie said...

Me too... I am so fed up with them! I want them OFF! OFF!