Sunday, January 05, 2014

Partial Week Over

The partial week into the new year is over. I weighed in yesterday and had a gain... :o/ a little disappointing but however I did eat late at night and weighed in early.

Officially the first full week has started yesterday...

My Plan

I think every week I want to challenge myself with something different to create new habits. This first week the challenge is to stay with in points... eat my daily points and my extra exercise earned points and only use the 49 points for a special occasion.

I'm trying my best to stay positive. Because when you feel good and feel positive it's easier to get things done. But I feel horribly fat and feel impatient to get it all off.

But feeling impatient is only going to make me slip up... so I need to stay calm, sip on water and get moving!

How are you doing?

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: Stay with in Points.

No comments: