Sunday, September 08, 2013

Did that Scale say 5+ Pounds?!

Yesterday I didn't take weather into consideration and walked 5.54 miles total from the Weight Watcher's center in about 85-90 degree heat. I didn't drink any water because I wanted to get home with my new scale and weigh in... not a smart idea. By the time I got home I was drenched in sweat and vomiting white foam... so gross.

I got home and collapsed on the floor. After a few minutes I got up and broke in my new scale...

I have a feeling my new scale and I are gonna be great friends. It said I lost 5.4 lbs from last week! That's a total of 9 lbs in 2 weeks!

Is that awesome? Or is that awesome?!

I have surpassed my first mini goal of 8 lbs and am finally once again out of the 180's.

I have earned a hair cut! I'll probably do it a little later in the month closer to my birthday.

I wanna breeze through the 170's into the 160's. The 160's is where my head starts to swell.

I'm excited.

What I'm gonna do differently this week is aim to get 5 gym workouts in and maybe 2 lunch walks... It's gonna be super hot this week so I'm going to have to limit my lunch walks, I don't like to go back to work all sweaty and looking discombobulated.

Here's to another fabulous week of staying on program and working toward our goals!

No comments: