Saturday, September 07, 2013

Blogging Again

I really need to get back into weight loss blogging again. I'm currently doing Weight Watcher's online because I csn only get to meetings on Saturdays, but I meet with my trainer on those days - and since I basically walk everywhere it would take up my whole Saturday just to go to a meeting and train.

Plus my meeting is about 3 miles away - that would mean a 6 mile ealk before my training session. Huh... That's a bit extreme... even for me.

I commited the week before last and lost 3.6lbs. I haven't weighted in yet today.

I'm on my way to Weight Watcher's now to buy a scale (I lost access to the one I was using) and a new pedometer. The day before yesterday I got in the.whirlpool with mine and fried it.

I'm also starting a new rewards system. I've broken my grand goal into mini goals with realistic time frames. Each time I reach a mini goal I get a prize... a new sweatshirt, hair cut, etc. I'm working toward my 8lb goal when I reach it I get a hair cut which I desperately need.

Also, weekly if I have a loss... even if just a tiny one I'm going to treat myself to Starbucks on Sunday mornings.

Well, I'm off to get my new pedometer and scale...

No comments: