Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday, Monday

I did great this weekend food and exercise wise. I stayed OP, I used a few of my activity points but not many and haven't touched my 35 flex points.

I'm excited about the weigh-in on Thursday... I know I'm only halfway through the week but I'm still excited. I got on the scale this morning it said 166.5! Then I got on a while later and it said 167... my scale might be messing with me... but still that's good. Even if I weigh-in on Thursday at 167 that is still a 3.8 pound loss from last week!


I'm going to get this weight off... No Rush, No Pressure, No Crash Dieting... nice and steady in a healthy manner.

I may not have everything in my life in order right now. Somedays it feels this is the only thing I have in order... but regardless it feels good to have this. Feels good to have gained control of my body again and guiding it to do what I want it to do - and that is to head in the direction of a healthy weight and all around be healthier.

So tell... how did you all do this weekend?

2 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Hey, stranger! I missed your triumphant return. Glad to hear that you didn't fall too far off the wagon. You'll get that back (and more) in no time...

Rosie said...

Thank you... I am back... it was a lot of pressure to post everyday, but I'm hoping to get back to it. I'm glad I haven't been completely forgotten. :o)