Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Guess Who's Back...

Hello my Divas and Divos...

I'm still a live and well... still pretty down in my weight... gained back about 10 of the 36 I lost. Time to get back on the weight loss wagon. This time just for me... not for everyone else but for my pure pleasure (and good health).

I can't promise to be blog everyday - that was a hard thing to keep up (or try to keep up with), but I def plan on being around a WHOLE lot often. Let me climb back on the wagon, secure myself, and then we'll get some challenges going!

I'm happy to be back, completely motivated and ready to kick the rest of this fat off my body! I've got about 30-35 more pounds to go... tomorrow is official weigh-in.

I'll be weighing in at Weight Watchers, doing my measurements and get to work on some results. No rushing this time, slow and steady - so I'll keep it off just as slowly and steadily!

I love you all and hope you haven't forgotten about me... how have you been? Leave me comment and let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that I came across your blog. It's good to see another person who finds it important to stay fit and healthy. I have lost over 125 lbs. myself and will be featured in the November 2010 issue of Shape magazine. This is VERY exciting for me! Anyway, my blog is located at www.LauraGetsFit.com if you'd like to check it out. I added your blog to follow, so feel free to follow mine as well. I look forward to reading more of your journey. Take care! <3 Laura

Rosie said...

Hi Laura! I'm from the Bay Area too! Thanks for leaving your link, I peeked at it and look forward to reading more of your blog. :o)