Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday...

Friday is finally here... I did pretty good last week on program, I used up more (all) of my activity and flex points... plus went over by 5 points, but still lost 1.6!... :o)

This week I'm going to focus on drinking all my water. The week before last I barely made my quota, and last week I didn't make it at all... :o(

Yesterday at my meeting, I told my leader that I am down 29 pounds... she looked at my start weight and said it didn't reflect that... but I explained it's because I've joined and quit but total I am down 29.2 pounds... so she changed my start weight to 196.2 and I got my 10% ring and my 25lb charm, I felt special. Next week I should be down a pound and get my 30lb marker! I'm excited - I like awards.

Yesterday and so far today I haven't journaled... gonna take a break in a bit and balance out my points and food (like a checkbook), I'm scared... but it's only Friday and I have five more days to make this week ROCK!

I just thought of this - weight loss is like riding a bike... it can be smooth, but sometimes you might fall off or wreck into something... all you have to do is get back on and keep riding...

LET'S ROCK THIS WEEK! WHO'S WITH ME?!

No comments: